The Begining

10:30:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I’ve always said myself “I want to do it” and have been contemplating until he looked into my eyes and told,
‘Let it begin’,
No matter how long or short your journey will be, LET IT BEGIN,
 No matter whether it will be successful or not, LET IT BEGIN!



The Beginning
So here I’m starting fresh with new ideas and new way of thinking. I’m on the hunt for who I always wanted to be and yet to become. The beginning. Yes the first step in blogging and I’ve finally jumped on the bandwagon!
I would love to share my zeal for makeup, my passion of soaking all the knowledge about it, watching YouTube videos has become more of a joy than an activity itself!

I hope my passion inspire you too in anyway it can and make you feel beautiful.


Thank you!

0 comments: